Updated June 7, 2023
Registration – 2023-2024 Season
Winter Hockey: 2023-2024 (50-game season)
Fulltime Player chqs: (May 1/23 $420 + Sept 1/23 $300 ($720)
Pool Player: $50 (plus $20 per game played)
Summer Hockey: 2022 (22 game season)
Summer Player: cheque $300.00
Summer Pool Player: per game fee $18.00
Referee Fee $40.00
Social Members $25.00
Member refund policy
- Before any refund for full time players can be considered, written notice must be issued by the divisional convenor and sent to the Vp Membership for approval.
- Refunds after May Registration will be less a $60 Administration Fee. Members requesting full refunds before play begins remain Social Members for the balance of that season so $25 is also withheld.
- Once play begins, players requesting to drop back from fulltime play are refunded into their divisional playing pool for the balance of that season. After 16 games, subsequent to receiving a refund, if a player is able to return to play, that player will return to a team from the pool by divisional pool seniority when an opening occurs.
- The amount of the player refund will be prorated, determined by the number of games remaining in the season and the amount to be collected from the player replacing the individual who is injured or ill. The player’s sweater and socks must be turned in prior to the refund being processed.
- Player refund amounts are based on when the Replacement player is named and his payment is on hand.