BOHC covid-related information
Schedule Change - NOTE
- We have a time change for all App 1 games during the week. The times for each game has been pushed out 30 minutes so the games run from 7:00-8:00, 8:30-9:30 and 10:00-11:00.
Entry to the arenas
- All players including goalies, will be 15 minutes prior to the start of the game time. Once again the captain is responsible to ensure that the players on their respective teams have been screened prior to entry.
- All players must have pre-tested themselves using the screening app at https://covidqs.com
- The captain (or designate) will advise their players when they can enter the arena.
Change rooms for goalies
- Central – Change room #3 and #4 is available for the goalies to change in and only one goalie is permitted for each room.
- Appleby 1 – There are no change rooms available. Instead, the goalies can change at the entrance to pad 1 immediately through the doors on the benches on either side of the door.
- Central – The lobby washroom is the only one available
- Appleby 1 – Dressing room 3 is a designated washroom and the lobby washroom is available as well and should only be used on your way in
Central Player Benches
- Happy to report that both benches have lots of room. The City has provided rubber mats along the glass for players to stand. (see images above)
- Our suggestion for both benches is to have players enter the ice at the door closest to the middle of the rink and exit to the door closest to the outside of the rink. I would suggest the same for Appleby 1.
- Players should keep a distance of 2 meters away from each other and it would appear that at Central players can stand on the platform on the bench and if so they should stagger/zigzag their positions away from the people in front to maintain this distance and presuming these players stand as well.